Ocean Dreaming Holiday Accommodation Terms and Conditions
By booking accommodation at Ocean Dreaming, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- A maximum of 4 persons, including children, may stay in each unit at any one time.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure a booking, with the balance payable on arrival, except at very high demand times such as Christmas, New Year and Easter, when the balance is due at least 3 weeks before the start of the stay.
- The tariff payable is as advertised on the www.oceandreaming.com.au website.
- Deposits may be refunded up to 3 weeks before a stay commences at the discretion of management, less a $25 administration charge.
- Guests are expected to respect the residential amenity of the property and neighbours.
- Guests are expected to maintain the security of the property.
- Guests must refrain from engaging in any drunken, obscene or antisocial behaviour.
- Wireless internet must not be used for activity that is illegal or contrary to accepted community standards.
- Guests are expected to keep noise to a reasonable level at all times, in conformity with the residential amenity of the property and community, in particular between 10pm and 8am
- Guests staying with dogs must:
- Exercise control of their dogs at all times
- Ensure that their dogs do not inconvenience or scare other guests staying at Ocean Dreaming in any way
- Not leave their dogs unattended in the units or the yard
- Ensure that their dogs do not damage any property at Ocean Dreaming
- Promptly collect any dog droppings, bag them, and dispose of the sealed bags in a red lidded Council garbage bin.